Happy March! Here are my 5 goals this month, what are yours?
New years resolutions can be unrealistic and can easily be forgotten. Instead I decided to start each month with a list of short-term goals as a mini reminder to myself.
1. Work like someone is trying to take what I have away from me.
2. Practice Patience. I am a little hot-headed and sometimes patience does not come naturally. Patience is not one of my virtues… but it needs to be.
3. Wake up earlier. I use to think I was a morning person, but the older I get the harder it is for me to wake up really early. This would allow me to get my workout over with and get to work earlier.
4. Workout more often. I want to make this more of a routine. Setting fitness appointments ahead of time will help me organize my schedule.
5. Register for a race. Having a date on the calendar to work for can be incredibly motivating.